Hullo my darling :3
I can’t help it I had to pick Cas!
She isn’t as excited about it as I am >.>
Anyway! The facts:
- Up until she was about forty, Cas practically hibernated in the winter. In other seasons, if it was so much as overcast, she probably didn’t going to get out of bed. The entire day.
- She often admonishes her family members for being childish, even though it’s a trait they inherited from her
- When their kids were children and teens, she and Aster would often vacation for a week or two every year or so; travel some place warm and dry where they could
likely just lay on the beach for 13 days straightenjoy the tropical weather. Recently she’s been trying to pitch the idea of the entire Parfait household going on vacation together, but Opal isn’t buying into it.
- Now, she makes sure to spend lots of time with all of her grandkids (Melrose often gets jealous of this fact). From practicing guitar with Parasol to collecting scrap metal with Perennial, she makes sure to spend lots of quality time getting to know the generation 3 kids.
- She has a wide range of skills, but it’s in her nature to be athletic and she prefers to spend her time outside (another common Parfait trait)
TL;DR: Cas suffers from winter depression, is a hypocrite, likes vacationing, spends a lot of time skill-building with her grandkids, and is very outdoorsy.